Ointment oil: application, reviews and results
- 22 Aug 22:00
The medicinal properties of sea buckthorn have been known since ancient times. Currently, sea buckthorn oil is widely used, which is a butter-colored orange-red liquid with a characteristic odor and taste. Since the sea buckthorn oil is produced by non-traditional technology,then it has a higher content of carotenoids at the outlet. The use of sea buckthorn oil can increase the body's resistance to infections, as well as increase the amount of glycogen in the muscles, heart and liver. Ointment oil is one of the components of complex therapy for peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
However, it is not recommended for too long and in large quantities to use sea buckthorn oil to avoid hypervitaminosis, since it contains a lot of vitamin A.
Cosmetic application of sea buckthorn oil
Olive Oil for Oil
The effect of seaweed on the eyelashes is similar to that which affects the hair of the head. This means that you can strengthen the bulbs, accelerate growth and reduce the loss of such valuable small hairs. Moistening and feeding them will also provide dry oil. Thus, our eyelashes will be strong and elastic.
- For the care of the eyelashes perfectly suitable such a mixture: oil( sea buckthorn, fir or castor) and a few drops of vitamin A.
- If the eyelashes fall out, you can use the following means: dry or fresh rose hips very finely chop, mix 1 tbsp.a spoon of this mass from 2 st.spoons of sea buckthorn oil and 2 tablespoons.spoons of cannabis oil. Place the resulting mixture in a closed container in a dark place. After 10 days strain. The resulting oil needs to lubricate the eyelashes daily.
- Prepare a mixture of sea buckthorn, castor oil and fir-tree oil. The mask softens the lashes throughout the length.
- This composition can be used without the addition of olive oil.
- Take a tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil, castoria and rose hips, add 3 drops of liquid vitamin A. You can diversify the mask by alternating its composition with vitamin and natural carrot juice.
- At will you can add some essential oils to sea buckthorn oil. This will be useful for nourishing and strengthening eyelashes. It is important to adhere to the proportion of one tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil a drop of essential additives.
In principle, there are no strict recipes, which is based on oil of sea buckthorn berries. After all, it can be added to your favorite eyelash care products and combined with most other vegetable oils.
The application of oils to restore and maintain eyelashes should be extremely careful. Do not fall in the eye when applying for eyelashes and do not forget to remove the remnants of oil after a set time. This will help you get exactly the result you expect.