Tracheal Alopecia - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Photo
- 22 Aug 20:45
- Disease Of The Skin
Alopecia or baldness is a problem faced by people of both sexes and of any age. Hair loss can be provoked by various reasons, including the desire to be fashionable to wear certain types of hairstyles.
- 1 How do hair grow normally?
- 2 Causes of
- 3 Symptoms
- diagnostic methods 5
- treatment methods 5.1
- medical treatment methods 5.2 Physiotherapy
- 5.3 Treatment by folk methods
- 6 Prevention and prognosis
How does normal hair grow?
The magnificence and thickness of the head are determined by heredity. There are a number of hair follicles on the scalp, each of which is in a certain stage of existence.
Follicles independently of each other undergo three stages of development:
- Anagen. This is a hair growth stage. It lasts an average of 3 years, at this stage 83-87% of all follicles located on the head are simultaneously present.
- Catagene. This name is an intermediate stage, in which at the same time there are 2-3% of the follicles.
- Theologian. Stage of rest, in which there are 10-15% of the follicles, the resting stage lasts about 3 months.
Active growth in the phase of anagene hair until the end of the last stage dies and falls out. Then the follicle again passes the entire cycle of development. Normally, about a hundred hairs fall on the day, especially when the active loss occurs when washing and combing.
If the cycle of the existence of follicles for some reason is broken, then the process of baldness or alopecia begins.
There are several types of alopecia:
- atrophic alopecia;
- hereditary alopecia in women;
- androgenic alopecia in men;
- focal alopecia.
Tractal alopecia is a baldness of a traumatic nature. Hair loss in this case is provoked by frequent darting of the hair( trichotylomania), as well as passion for certain hairstyles.
Most often, traumatic alopecia develops in people who often carry:
- African pigtails;
- Tight tails and bundles;
- Hairstyles that require embroidery.
Conduct the development of traumatic alopecia maybe the wrong technique of performing hairstyles. For example, if you tighten your hair curly and do it regularly, then your hair may fall out.
Particularly, traumatic alopecia develops when simultaneously with the tension of the hair chemicals are used to soften them - chemical regeneration or hair curling compositions. And also the cause of baldness can be folliculitis decalivating, as this disease affects hair sacks.
In tractional alopecia, hair usually falls out in the foreskin and in the foreskin. Although the localization of healing lesions will depend on the type of haircut, that is, the hair will start to fall where they are subject to the strongest tension.
At the first stage of the disease around the follicles, the areas of erythema formed are firmly raised, some pain on the scalp is felt. If the traumatic factor persists, then the skin develops yellow-brown scales, the hair becomes more fragile and subtle. In the end, the hair breaks out or falls out, and the bald areas are formed on the scalp.
Alopecia can be caused by various causes, so it is important to identify factors that have led to hair loss. A preliminary diagnosis can be made, if during the review it will be determined that the patient has a habit of performing dense tight stacking with combing hair back or with nachos.
However, a complete diagnosis is necessary to exclude other causes of hair loss. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a series of analyzes to determine the hormonal status, the exclusion of infection and fungal damage to the scalp.
Treatment Techniques for
To eliminate tracheal alopecia, a traumatic factor must be eliminated.
At the first stages of the disease, it is enough to change the hairdo to cope with the problem. After eliminating the traumatic factor, the follicles recover very quickly, and the hair gradually grows up.
To stimulate the early recovery of hair, patients are encouraged to:
- Eat a healthy diet, ensuring that the diet has enough protein and vitamins;
- Get Rid Of Bad Habits;
- It's enough to sleep, try to avoid stress.
Additionally, medication and physiotherapy may be prescribed.
When tracheal alopecia is started, conservative treatment methods are ineffective. If the hair follicles are dead and their scar tissue is formed in their place as in bullous epidermolysis, then for the restoration of natural hair growth, a donor hair transplant or a patient's own hair may be performed. If you do not want to do surgery or in the presence of contraindications, cosmetic correction is recommended - wearing a wig.
Medicinal treatment methods
Cosmetic and therapeutic agents are used to stimulate hair follicles:
- Special shampoos, masks, balms and lotions;
- Ampoules for hair growth;
- Bodies for taking inside.
Today, for stimulation of hair growth, the most commonly used are:
- Minoxidil( Minoxidil);
- Finasteride( Finasteride);
- Nguyen EichPi( NuGenHP).
It should be borne in mind that self-medication with these drugs is unacceptable, since their use has contraindications and side effects. Therefore, it is possible to use the remedy only on the recommendation of the physician.
Typically, in addition to external treatment, alopecia is prescribed to receive vitamin complexes. The composition of the complex is selected individually, after the analysis, which allows you to identify the presence of deficiencies of certain substances in the body.
The following treatment methods are used to stimulate the work of hair follicles:
- Massage to restore blood circulation and improve the nutrition of the follicles. Such massage is also used in the treatment of monitoretrix;
- Plasmolifting( PRP-therapy).This method of treatment consists in the administration of the patient's own plasma under the skin of the head. The procedure is used to increase the immunity and accelerate hair growth.
- Mesotherapy - a technique that involves conducting a course of injections of vitamins and minerals under the skin. The purpose of treatment is to improve the nutrition of the follicles.
- Electroporation. This method of treating baldness is based on the administration of drugs through pulses of electric current.
Treatment of folk methods
For traumatic treatment of alopecia, folk remedies can be used to stimulate hair growth.
Honey Masks. Honey stimulates hair follicles well, so this component is often used in masks. It is necessary to mix honey with butter in proportion to a teaspoon of honey - a tablespoon of oil. The number of components depends on the length of hair and the area of the focus of the baldness. Oil can be used any. The ideal variant is rapeseed, castor or unrefined olive, but you can take any one that is at hand. Honey rubbed with oil, the composition is applied to the cells of alopecia, rubbing slightly, then spreading over the hair. Wear a hat for a shower, make a turban with a terry towel. After an hour wash with hair.
To stimulate the follicles you can use tincture of red pepper on alcohol. Ware gently rubbed into the skin in areas of baldness. Tincture stimulates the blood flow, which improves the nutrition of the follicles.
Prevention and Prognosis
Prevention of tractional alopecia is to exclude traumatic effects on hair. It is necessary to exclude hairstyles that require a strong tightening of hair, rarely use hair iron hair dryer.
Prognosis in tractional alopecia depends on the stage of the disease. In the initial stages, the forecast is good, in the underdog cases, hair growth can not always be restored.