Heparin ointment for hemorrhoids is a reliable means
- 12 Aug 03:00
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hemorrhoids occur quite often in both men and women. For its treatment there are quite a lot of methods and methods, ranging from medicinal preparations of local or system-wide action and ending with surgical intervention. One of the most popular and effectivelocal products is heparin ointment for hemorrhoids, which has prominent healing properties.
Description and properties of heparin ointment
This is a combined preparation with antithrombotic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, white with a slight yellowish tint, odorless, is available in tubes of 10 and 25 g.
It consists of:
- Heparin, which, when released from the ointment, stops inflammation and reduces the level of fibrin( protein, the basis of the thrombus) in the blood. Cells lose the ability to bind together, thrombosis stops, and eventually it is completely resorbed.
- Benzocaine is a powerful anesthetic that can relieve pain in a short time.
- Benzylnicotinate extenses superficial vessels, thereby allowing heparin to be absorbed more rapidly in the bloodstream.
The use of heparin ointment can reduce the period of exacerbation of the disease, affecting the following main symptoms of hemorrhoids:
- Inflammation of nodes. It is for this reason that the body temperature rises, the pain becomes sharper, there is a feeling of dislocation and gravity in the perianal area. Such symptoms do not depend on the form of hemorrhoids( internal, external or combined).The use of heparin ointment can eliminate the inflammatory process by transferring hemorrhoids in the remission stage.
- Pain. Acute hemorrhoids are often accompanied by severe pain, caused not only inflammation of the nodes, but also associated with it swelling. Heparin ointment, which is an anesthetic( benzocaine), will help relieve pain.
- Thrombosis prevention. Blood stagnation in the hemorrhoids site can lead to blood clots. To prevent this, the ointment contains heparin, promotes resorption of already formed clots and prevents the appearance of new ones.
Heparynovoyu ointment also cure:
- inflammation of hemorrhoids, arose after birth
- vein thrombophlebitis
- Trophic ulcers
- mastitis superficial injuries and bruises tendons, joints, muscles
- swelling, hematomas, infiltrates
Ways to use hemorrhoid cream heparynova
Depending on the form of the disease, it is used in the following ways:
- In internal hemorrhoids, the gauze swab is impregnated with ointment and injected into the anus.
- External hemorrhoids are treated by applying gauze or ointment tissue to the area of the lesion, and then fix the bandage with a patch or other means.
- Bumps can be lubricated after each act of defecation, pre-washes the anus with water.
The first two methods are recommended to use before bedtime. The course of treatment depends on the stage of hemorrhoids and can last up to 2 weeks. Of course, during this time the acute stage of the disease passes. In the case of internal hemorrhoids, it is better to use a preparation in the form of suppositories( candles), for example, Hepatrombin R.
Use of heparin ointment for hemorrhoids during pregnancy
Like any other drug that self-treatment during this period is unacceptable. Although this ointment does not have any effect on the formation of the fetus, before using it should consult a specialist, since its use is prohibited in:
- Hypersensitivity to the preparation
- Ulcers and necrosis of tissues near blood vessels
- Reduced blood coagulation due to the low amount in itplatelets
- After childbirth or abortion
- Threat of miscarriage
Compatibility heparin ointment from hemorrhoids with other means
Strengthening the action of the drug occurs when receiving with aspirin, paatsetamolom( pills for headache, temperature, pain in the joints) and Kardyomahnylom, Fenilin( bleeding is increased).
The heparin activity is reduced by:
- Nicotine when you smoke cigarettes or cigarettes
- Antibiotics based on tetracycline
- Antiallergic( antihistamines) drugs
- Thyroid hormone thyroxine
- Hormone preparations( often used for the treatment of migraines and gynecology)
Despite the good therapeutic effect, safety and absencethe toxic effect of the drug on the human body, there are cases when heparin ointment for the treatment of hemorrhoids is not recommended:
- Blood hemorrhoid
- disease in women with low blood clotting
- Cracks anus and rectum
These restrictions are due to the fact that heparin dilutes the blood and bleeding can become even stronger.
Other contraindications include:
- The period of necrotic hemorrhoidal node
- Gastric or intestinal ulcer of
- Furuncles and suppuration in the back passage of
In some cases, the use of heparin ointment may cause itching and reddening of the skin around the treated cones, indicating hypersensitivity tocomponents of the drug. In this case, the use of ointment is not recommended, so as not to aggravate an allergic reaction.
Features of the treatment of
Despite the fact that heparin ointment from hemorrhoids is a proven and effective remedy, it is possible to overcome the disease only with complex treatment.
To do this:
- Eliminate the causes of hemorrhoids
- Get rid of bad habits
- Try to move more, walk in the fresh air
- Prevent physical strain and raise excessive loads
- Balance nutrition: give up foods that contain a lot of calories and prefer vegetables,fruits, dairy products
- Follow the
diet recommended by the doctor. Following the above recommendations, you can eliminate the acute phase of the disease and continue its remission.