7 Benefits of Bio-Tatuing: Briefly about the main
- 03 Aug 02:30
Classic permanent make-up, the technique of which is practically the same as applying a regular tattoo, has long been used to correct the shape of eyebrows. This method is very popular, but it has a significant disadvantage. The stability of thecoloring pigment is from 1 year to 5 years, it can only be removed with a painful and expensive procedure, as wrinkles may appear during this period, the skin is deformed, and the chosen form can simply get bored or out of fashion. An intelligent alternative to permanent make-up is the chemical eyebrow geisha henna.
What is henna eyebrow biotatuage, application features, training and the average price
The fashion for dyeing henna eyebrows, as well as drawing pictures with this paint on other parts of the body, came to us from India, Pakistan and the countries of North Africa. Henna is a natural dye and is made from leaves of lavxone, a shrub growing in dry and hot climates. The use of natural ingredients and minimal impact on the skin ensures the safety of the procedure( the dye is applied to the surface of the skin, without damaging it) and provides a lasting effect for at least three weeks. A variety of shades of henna( chocolate, coffee, gray, black, as well as their mixes) makes it easy to pick the right option for any type of skin, hair color.
- Colorless, indistinct eyebrows.
- Rare or uneven hair.
- Asymmetry( different form or width).
- Presence of scars.
- Necessity of recovery after application of dyes on a chemical basis.
- Absolute harmlessness of natural components makes it possible to apply such a method of dyeing to pregnant and lactating women, minors and people with high sensitivity of the skin.
How to do eyebrow dyeing in the cabin and at home, how much it holds and where you can go
Despite the fact that eyebrow correction and henna painting can be performed at home, it is still best to entrust the procedure to professionals. The average prices for the coloring of the henna eyebrows in the beauty salon range from 300 to 2200 rubles, depending on the complexity of the work and skills of the wizard, but the money spent is worth it. Painting of henna eyebrows performed in the cabin has a number of advantages:
Salon Regardless of whether the painted eyebrows of henna in the cabin or at home, it should be borne in mind that the effects of direct sunlight, sea water, active sports( and, as a result, increased sweating) or sauna visits affect thedurability of a biotatuage.
Advantages( photo before and after) and drawbacks
Form correction and dyeing with henna are popular due to the following benefits:
- Long-lasting effect( qualitatively applied bio-static is kept for at least 15-20 days).
- Diversity( a large selection of colors and shades).
- The procedure for applying paint is fast and painless.
- Ability to change the shape and color of the tattoo.
- Easy to maintain.
- Availability( average prices for biotaatuses of henna eyelashes less than the prices for permanent makeup).