All the most important is the delicate illness of the anus
- 01 Aug 20:15
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hemorrhoids - a very versatile and often underestimated pathology of the rectum, which is directly related to changes in the size of the veins that provide a flow of blood from this organ. Naturally, the patient, having first heard of a diagnosis, wants to know everything about hemorrhoids,, from the causes of its occurrence and ending with complications.
- 1 Causes of pathology development
- 2 Types and stages of the disease
- 3 Major complaints of
- 4 Methods of diagnosis
- 5 How to treat
- prevention recommendations 7 Possible complications of
Causes of pathology
Hemorrhoids are directly associated with the fact that-In stagnant phenomena in the small pelvis, the lumen of the rectum veins is greatly increased, where uncontrolled blood begins to accumulate. It turns out a kind of closed circle: the veins are expanding because of the fact that they accumulate blood, and blood accumulates because the veins lose their tone and expand. But it should be borne in mind that such stagnation is not formed in a few minutes, but usually develops for several years, and sometimes for decades, without showing anything.
The reasons for the development of stagnation are usually the following:
- job associated with a small amount of physical activity, ie office or standing work( managers, hairdressers, salespeople, etc.);
- is a consumption of harmful food that injures the gut mucosa in its composition and only increases the flow of blood to the veins;
- is a frequent stagnation of the feces in the rectum that may be formed due to malnutrition and may occur in the background or other neurological disorders;
- for the female part of the population is a provocative factor in pregnancy and the process of childbirth, which results in the body undergoes enormous loads;
- is a frequent risk factor for men - a hard physical work associated with the transfer of heavy objects.
Types and stages of the disease
Hemorrhoids are commonly divided into several types and stages, and the approach to therapy often depends on the stage of the pathology and its types.
So, according to the types distinguish three types of hemorrhoids:
The disease is characterized by four main stages of the disease, which, albeit slightly, but differ from each other, at the same time, also greatly influences what therapy will ultimately determine the doctor.
Stages have the following differences:
- stage I - Hemorrhoids can not manifest themselves or cause slight discomfort that is ignored by many patients;
- II stage - the first episodes of dropping nodes from the rectum occur, but the veins are still capable of accepting the initial state independently;
- III stage - at this stage, the tone of veins is completely lost, because hemorrhoidal nodes that have fallen have to be turned back in place with the help of hands;
- IV stage - at this stage, even the manual return of the nodes no longer produces an effect, whether the load ends with the collapse of the nodes.
The main complaints of
Do you have hemorrhoids?
Mikhail Rotonov: "The only remedy that is suitable for a complete hemorrhoids treatment at home and which I could recommend is. .." Read more & gt; & gt;
Hemorrhoids is an insidious pathology that often has a significant effect on its treatment. Symptoms can be absent for a long time, and when a person turns to a doctor - making conservative measures for the treatment of pathology may be too late.
In order to detect the disease in the early stages, attention should be paid to the following symptoms:
Most of the symptoms are successfully overlooked by patients until the pain becomes unbearable or until the first time in the feces, there is no blood that usually scares the most.
This approach is fundamentally incorrect, since it does not prevent the development of the disease. If you experience the first symptoms, such as discomfort and overcrowding, do not hesitate to contact a doctor for help.
Methods of diagnosing
An important element of the treatment of the disease is its diagnosis, which should be addressed with all seriousness. The severity of the diagnosis is due to the fact that the hemorrhoids on the symptoms are similar to some other rectal pathologies, and the approaches to treatment often vary greatly.
To determine the exact diagnosis using the following measures:
A diagnosis can only be performed after diagnostic measures, as placing a patient on hemorrhoids based on complaints is an incorrect approach.
How to treat
disease It is possible to talk about hemorrhoids treatment for a very long time, as modern medicine and folk medicine can offer a huge number of methods and approaches to therapy.
. There are four main branches that can be used as therapeutic directions:
Choosing a method for treating hemorrhoids, the patient should listen to the doctor and carefully follow all his recommendations. Self-treatment in this pathology is unacceptable.
Recommendations for the Prevention of
Important elements in the treatment of hemorrhoids is its timely prevention. In general, you can give such recommendations, which significantly reduce the risk of developing the disease:
- must be mobile, lending a minimum of half an hour a day at walking pace at an average pace;
- will have to change the diet by adding vegetables, fruits and fiber to it, giving up fast food;
- prevention of hemorrhoids eliminates alcohol consumption, as alcoholic beverages increase the flow of blood into a small pelvis;
- for women during pregnancy and after childbirth can recommend a series of exercises that will help prevent stagnation of blood in the pelvis;
- should be carefully considered for the prevention of constipation, if necessary, use of medicines to solve this problem;
- can not be forgotten about the thorough hygiene of the anus, as neglect of the elementary rules increases the risk of developing infectious processes.
Timely and competent prevention will help prevent the risk of hemorrhoids formation.
Possible complications of
If the treatment does not take time in a timely manner, then there is a risk of developing complications, some of which may well endanger life.
The complications of this pathology include:
- formation of blood clots in hemorrhoidal cones, which may be accompanied by inflammation of cones, but may occur without it;
- severe episodes of bleeding from a damaged node;
- inflammatory processes in cellular spaces( paraproctitis);
- development of necrotic processes.
You can prevent the development of complications if you contact your doctor in due time and begin treatment for the disease.